Thursday 4 February 2016

Bourne is back!

This is going to be a short one..

It's 10:26PM on a thursday night.

I've been staring at 3 different PDF's trying to figure out the difference between Engine dynamometer data and chassis dynamometer and prepare for tomorr'w presentation which has been advanced 24 hours.

My dust allergies have joined hands with dehydration to force my body into zombie level of energy for the past 4 days.


My right knee has been hurting since Sunday's long ride.

I might have been cheated out of a chance to represent my state at the national championships which happen in less than 20 days.

And the next season of Sherlock won;t be out till 2017!

Clearly, the 2015 Sarvesh would have raided the refrigerator, hogged on chocoate fudge ice cream and went to bed angry with how the universe just doesn;t give him a break.

But 2016 Sarvesh is slightly different-
1. He is absolutely loving each and every time he gets on the bike.
2. He has an amazing group of friends and family supporting him.
3. He has realized that it's gonna be okay.
4. Matt Damon is back as Bourne and ithe installation releases in July 2016! Who cares about Sherlock?

What a cheeky narcissist! I know, I'm working on it.

Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment