Tuesday 2 February 2016

Googling "meaning of poop"

I've developed an annoying habit off late. Good, but annoying. Not sure how I developed it, but it's good that I did, yet annoying.

What's the habit you ask? It's wherein I go over each and everything that happens to me. Break it down to pieces. Go over those pieces in various perspectives and finally settle on one perspective with a much better clarity.

I spent the last 30 minutes re-phrasing the previous sentence in the google search box to find a suitable word. Not a good method to do so. Someone ought to come up with an app, which would combine the English dictionary, grammar and permutations & combinations formulas. 30% equity, please.

Now, what I've realized is, that this is a good defense mechanism but there are two annoying sidekicks of this pattern.
One, It is agonizingly slow. I usually get hit with an epiphany of alternate perspectives about 8 to 9 days after an event occurs.
Two, when that does happen, the complexity overdose is overwhelming requiring multiple self-reflections and commiserations. Or in English, I feel like a 9 year old who's found out that Santa Claus is not real. My apologies to all the 8 year-olds reading this blog.



Whatever I felt earlier was the best thing in the world, suddenly seems like human discharge (This is where the blogpost title comes into relevance. You are in for a surprise when you hit the search button!), and what I once thought was nasty, seems..alright!

"Dude, I came here to read cycling and stuff man. Why you no write racing stories?"

The reality is, I came up with 6 different drafts over the last 5 weeks describing each week's proceedings, but I was not satisfied with any of them. After much self reflection and head-scratching, I've realized that that was happening because I hadn't yet received the required quota of epiphanies to truly understand what had happened.
So, I've come up with a strategy. I will post weekly updates every Thursday but with a week's delay.
More time = better clarity = Funnier blog to read

Sounds good? Cool!

1 comment:

  1. gta 5 apkBoca did not want fans as much as Riquelme wanted to go to Barcelona. One of Riquelme's brothers is kidnapped during the transfer negotiations and money is requested in return. Although it is still not proven

    ReplyDelete